The Burst mode enables you to take unique consecutive photos at a rate of 10 frames
per second (fps), 5 fps or 2.5 fps and is helpful when capturing action.
- Turn the camera on by rotating the Settings Dial to Photo Mode.
- Press SET to access the menu.
- Toggle down to Burst and then right to the options.
- Select the option the best suits your scene and press SET.
- Press SET to exit out of the menu and you’ll see the Burst setting icon.
To take a photo, press the Shutter button and continue to press until the clicks stop.NOTE: WITH CHIMES ON (RECOMMENDED), YOU WILL HEAR A SHUTTER CLICK FOR EVERY PHOTO TAKEN.