TIME LAPSE (CLICK HERE TO VIEW A RELATED VIDEO)
The Time Lapse feature allows you to set the camera to take a certain number of photos per hour (1, 2, 4, 8, 15, 30, 60) for a selectable number of hours (1, 2, 4, 8, 24 or continuous).
- Turn the camera on by rotating the Settings Dial to Photo Mode.
- Press SET to access the menu and toggle down to Time Lapse.
- Toggle right to On and right again to set the Rate.
- Choose a Rate by pressing SET.
- Toggle down to Duration and right to select the number of hours.
- Toggle left twice and press SET to exit.
- The Time Lapse settings will be visible at the top of the screen.
- Place the camera in the location that best suits your scene and press the Shutter button.
- The camera will start shooting the photos based on your settings.
NOTE: ONCE THE TIME LAPSE IS COMPLETE, THE CAMERA WILL CREATE A TIME LAPSE VIDEO.