There are three settings in the Night Glow menu that you can use with Night Scene:
♦ Greyscale – adjusts the Viewfinder to shades of grey and enables you to take photos or videos when there is no artificial light and little natural light. This can be helpful in hunting scenarios.
♦ Green – the human eye is more sensitive to green light; this removes the distraction that can occur with color.
♦ Night Color – adjusts the Viewfinder to color during night scenarios. This is helpful when docking a boat at night.
(Click here to view a related video)
Night Color Settings:
- Rotate the Settings dial to either Camera, Video, or Loop Mode.
- Turn the 'SCENE' dial to 'NIGHT'.
- Long press the Set button.
- Toggle to Night Glow and then right to Night Color and press Set.
- Press Set again to exit the menu.
Experiment increasing/decreasing Gain using the buttons above and below SET.
In camera mode, try using 1/15 sec or 1/30 sec.
In video mode, try experimenting between 7.5fps, 15fps, and 24fps.