If you are having connectivity issues with either iOS or Android mobile devices, please try the following:
DELETE AND REINSTALL THE APP
1. go to settings in your mobile device and turn AIRPLANE mode on (iPhone users, make sure Bluetooth stays off)
2. turn WiFi back on
3. turn the camera on to WiFi/Settings and turn WiFi on
4. select the Aurora camera (ex. SiOnyx-07B653) in your WiFi connections on your mobile device
5. The password is: SiOnyx_cam
6. once you hear the connection 'boing', open the app and tap on your camera
Your camera should now connect.
Please restrict the distance between camera and mobile device to about 10 feet or less of unobstructed view.
If you are still having issues, please call us at 866-827-8237.